Hi everyone!  Overall, things have been going fairly well for me lately.  I’m still having my crummy-feeling days here and there and still have tremendously low energy, but I’m fighting through it.  I also ended up with another cold that I think is finally mostly gone.

There’s been some changes at work lately, including my hours getting switched back to later in the day.  I’m really hoping though that it will just be temporary.

The most fun thing that has been going on is that I’m still seeing the guy I mentioned in my last post.  He seems like a really wonderful guy and makes me feel very special.  I love that we can talk for hours and hours about everything and nothing or even just be silent and it’s great.  We have a ton in common, too.  He’s constantly making me smile whether it’s a text message, something he says or does, or things like this.  I came into work yesterday to find an FTD box on my desk with this inside:

Yeah, I’m feeling like a pretty lucky girl right now. 🙂  He’s been getting me out of the house more lately, too.  Saturday, he’s taking me to my first hockey game. So that should be interesting.  He also introduced me to a great Mediterranean-style restaurant that I can’t wait to go back to.  It’s called Aladdin Cafe.

Weight-wise, I’m holding steady within the same few pounds. I’m not dropping much, but at least I’m not gaining either.  Still trying to eat more naturally when I can. Especially at home.  I haven’t bought or eaten a frozen meal in quite a while now.

Hope you’re all doing well!

January 10, 2013admin 8 Comments »
FILED UNDER :Life in General

8 Responses to this entry

• Christy Says:

Flowers flowers flowers! 🙂
    Christy recently posted…That Thing You DoMy Profile

Posted on January 10th, 2013 at 3:25 pm Reply | Quote
  • Dawn Says:

So happy to hear you’re doing well Pam and what pretty flowers.

Posted on January 10th, 2013 at 7:23 pm Reply | Quote
  • hopefulandfree Says:

OMG, those flowers are beautiful! I love pink and white together in a bouquet. I hope things are going well for you; it has been awhile since you posted, and that could mean you’re busy enjoying life instead of blogging about life! 🙂 Whatever the case may be, I’m thinking good thoughts for you and sending you best wishes—ZIPP!—through cyberspace. 🙂
    hopefulandfree recently posted…repeating narrativesMy Profile

Posted on March 10th, 2013 at 4:50 pm Reply | Quote
  • Rick Shaw Says:

Wow! That’s the beauty. Such a beautiful flower. Between the two colors I like the pink. Pamela Thanks a lot for this nice post..

Posted on April 7th, 2013 at 3:31 pm Reply | Quote
  • Pauline Says:

Love the contrast between the cream and the pink!

Posted on April 23rd, 2013 at 7:38 am Reply | Quote
  • Mike Says:

These flowers are amazing, my wife would love them.
    Mike recently posted…Does Neosize XL Work?My Profile

Posted on April 24th, 2013 at 4:42 am Reply | Quote
  • hopefulandfree Says:

Hello sweet sugarplum ,

Don’t mind my overly-familiar language—just think of me as one of those bleached blond waitresses you see in movies, the ones who call everybody “honey” or “darlin'” just to demonstrate how much they thoroughly enjoy people in general!

I’m simply checking in again with you, mostly to say I miss your unique (one of a kind) blog-musings about your life (and love-life!) and about being young in America at a rather weird time in our history.

I hope you’re having fun, and thus you are far too preoccupied to bother with banal matters related to blogging. 🙂 I finally saw the movie, “The Hunger Games,” (still haven’t read the book, *sigh*) and can totally understand why the themes related to narrowing options and the ethical dilemmas of the main characters speak so strongly to your heart and to your concerns about the challenges of contemporary social existence…well, at least they did way back when you first mentioned the book (which seems now to be a series of books?)

Anyway, Katniss is such an awesome heroine for more reasons than I can politely articulate here (well, this IS your blog—and I’m totally off topic, LOL, after all).

Please know that I’m thinking of you and sending happy vibes in your direction! I’ve had a rough couple of years lately (to add to my chronically challenging everyday existence, hehe) but thinking about you always makes me smile.

Take care! Spring has sprung, love is in the air, and it’s time for all sweet young gals to kick up their heels and celebrate LIFE!

hopefulandfree <3
    hopefulandfree recently posted…i wonderMy Profile

Posted on April 25th, 2013 at 7:40 pm Reply | Quote
  • Amy Gladwell Says:

Wish somebody would send me beautiful flowers like these 🙂
    Amy Gladwell recently posted…Where to Buy AuravieMy Profile