Theme Switch

So if you’re reading this on my site, you may have noticed a slight theme switch.  For the most part, I personally really like it.  I wanted something bold to represent my attitude towards wanting to live a bolder life.  Of course, there are little things that kind of irk me that I will be stewing over and working on to see if I can figure out.  Not the least of which is why I get an error when clicking on some of my individual posts. So if you happen to have a comment on one of them that you really want to share with me (and I hope you do), please feel free to leave it on another post (that hopefully you can actually get to) or send me a message with the “Contact Me” form above. I figured this one out, and unfortunately it was my Ajaxed WordPress Plugin (that did the cool slidey thing I had on my main blog page and controlled comments and such. 🙁

I’m pretty determined, but if I can’t figure some of these out, then I may be moving on.  But this is my new theme for now.  Please bear with me while I try to work out the kinks!

Update:  In my true insane fashion, I’ve been up all night tweaking and revising and am really starting to like this theme.  Hope you do, too.  So right now, I would say it’s probably going to stick around for a bit.  Just seems so much more vibrant and fun than my other one. Keep in mind – it’s still a work in progress!

I think this is my favorite part:

12 Responses to this entry

• Hanlie Says:

They’re the same people who did my theme… I actually wanted to use one of their other themes, but there are some elements in it I’m not happy with, so while I’m figuring it out, I’m using the Coffee Desk, which has kind of grown on me. I actually have an idea for a custom theme, but it will take some time, which I don’t really have right now.

This is very bold! I like it a lot, but would never express myself this way… Good for you for going bold!
    Hanlie recently posted…What an interesting day&8230My Profile

Posted on July 24th, 2010 at 7:29 am Reply | Quote
  • Pamela Says:

Thanks, Hanlie! I really like their designs and had a hard time narrowing it down. I liked their coffee desk format a lot, but I hate coffee ;o) And it might be surprising to some, but this design fits my personality A LOT more than my other one did. :o) I can’t wait to see your custom idea!

Posted on July 24th, 2010 at 7:49 am Reply | Quote
  • suzanne Says:

I love it!!
    suzanne recently posted…Rain- rain go away and dont bother coming back another day –My Profile

Posted on July 24th, 2010 at 7:54 am Reply | Quote
  • Pamela Says:

Thank you, Suzanne!

Posted on July 25th, 2010 at 1:01 am Reply | Quote
  • Rebecca Says:

I hate change.

Why did you have to do this to me?<–that would be the weirdest psycho comment ever if I wasn't kidding around. 🙂

This is actually very cool, very hip, very happening. Groovy, baby. (Okay, I went too far, right?)

I didn't see your new blog set up until today, so I didn't get to comment on yesterday's post. I was blown away by your insight. I especially love the part where you discussed sabotaging yourself…I know I've done that too, except I didn't realize that was what I was doing! (When I figure out how to bookmark, I think that is one post that will be in my special file of smart posts!)

Something I was thinking about before I even read your post was related to trusting my body. Rather, I don't have much trust in it, as if it will betray me and suddenly gain weight or break. Strange. This is definately something I want to look at more carefully as time goes on.

Okay, I am actually liking your new real estate here. Hope you got a good price for the old one!

Posted on July 24th, 2010 at 4:23 pm Reply | Quote
  • Pamela Says:

LOL Thanks, Rebecca! Glad you like the new design. And thanks for your comments on yesterday’s post. I completely understand what you’re saying about not trusting your body. I’m the exact same way! Never have. I’m really trying to start listening to it, though. As usual, you’ve given me more to think about! 🙂

Posted on July 25th, 2010 at 1:04 am Reply | Quote
  • Diana Says:

I love the new theme. Very fun (like you!).
    Diana recently posted…Walking is highly underratedMy Profile

Posted on July 25th, 2010 at 4:58 pm Reply | Quote
  • Pamela Says:

Aww, thank you, Diana!

Posted on July 26th, 2010 at 2:17 am Reply | Quote
  • moonduster (Becky) Says:

Wow! This is such a change from your previous page’s look! It’s beautoful and bold, like you. Love it! 🙂
    moonduster (Becky) recently posted…And Life Goes OnMy Profile

Posted on July 26th, 2010 at 8:09 am Reply | Quote
  • Pamela Says:

Thank you, Becky!!

Posted on July 27th, 2010 at 3:30 am Reply | Quote
  • Skye Says:

I am LOVING the new look of your blog! It’s very pretty and I love the deep colors!

I’m so sorry I’m so behind on your blog. I’m hoping to be able to catch up in these next few days.

In the mean time, please swing by my blog when you get a chance. I have something for you there. ( :

Posted on July 27th, 2010 at 1:04 am Reply | Quote
  • Pamela Says:

Thank you, Skye! LOL Girl, don’t worry about being behind! I’m probably much much further behind than you are!! Heading to your blog now!

Posted on July 27th, 2010 at 3:31 am Reply | Quote